What You’ll Do
- Discover the amazing landscape of Halong Bay during a luxurious overnight cruise
- Explore the spectacular Sung Sot Cave
- Visit the traditional fishing culture of a fishing village
- Kayak around majestic limestone columns
- Swim along the shore of tranquil Finger Islet
- Learn to prepare traditional Vietnamese dishes
- Enjoy luxurious on board accommodation and amenities
What to Expect
Few places anywhere rival the serene natural beauty of Vietnam’s Halong Bay. Magnificent limestone columns rise from the bay’s beautifully green water; creating caves, coves, inlets and beaches for you to explore.
Swim in the clear waters, kayak into some of the bay’s most secluded lagoons and while you will be looked after by a dedicated and attentive crew. Join the crew in some late night cuttle fishing and attend a cooking demonstration to learn the art of Vietnamese cuisine. In the evening be treated to a superb meal of fresh seafood dishes and other traditional Vietnamese fare.
Built in the style of a traditional Chinese junk boat, our ship offers a selection of superior and deluxe cabins, honeymoon and family suites, all mixing modern with traditional elements. All cabins are fully equipped with air conditioning, in-house phone and bathroom amenities, allowing you to relax in peace and comfort as you witness one of Vietnam’s most spectacular natural wonders.
- Shuttle bus from Hanoi to Halong and back in an air-conditioned vehicle (No bus: discount USD $10 per person)
- Fully-furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with air-conditioning and hot water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Complimentary bottled water in the room
- 1-hour kayaking (double kayak)
- Cooking demonstration and night activities
- Refreshment towel
- Entrance fees
- Meals as specified in the itinerary: 1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- On board insurance
What’s Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Taxes and all other services not clearly mentioned above
What to Remember
Children under 4 years of age: free of charge (sharing cabin with parents)
Children 4 to 8 years old: 50% adult’s cost (sharing cabin with parents)
Children over 8 years old: 100% adult’s cost (sharing cabin with parents)
If you are interested in exploring halong bay tours you can visit halong-bay-tours.com to know more infomation.