What You’ll Do
- Cruise the magnificent limestone karsts of Vietnam’s Halong Bay
- Climb aboard a junk boat and glide past thousands of islets and caves
- Kayak and row bamboo boats in emerald waters
- Feast on typical Vietnamese seafood (or vegetarian) lunch, set against a superb background
- Visit the stalagmite and stalactite formations of Thien Cung Cave
What to Expect
Enjoy a full-day cruise on board a classic junk boat and get a unique Vietnamese experience among the stunning limestone karst mountains of legendary Halong Bay.
07:50 – 08:40: You will be picked up by modern tour bus from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. It’s a scenic drive to Halong Bay, passing Bac Ninh province, famous for its traditional folk singing. Pass green fields of rice, and stop at a local shop to see some disabled children who make lovely hand-made products.
12:15: Arrive in Bai Chay Tourist Wharf and climb aboard your cruise boat. The crew will welcome you with a refreshing drink.
12:45: Start your dreamy cruise through thousands of limestone karst mountains. Sit down to a seafood lunch, served with traditional Vietnamese dishes. Vegetarian options are also available.
Cruise the emerald waters, passing Dog Stone and the islet of Burning Incense. Continue to the rock of Fighting Cock, and Heavenly Palace (Thien Cung Cave) to see stunning stalagmite and stalactite formations. Staff will then serve fresh fruits for an afternoon snack.
16:15: Cruise back to Tourist Wharf and transfer to the bus back to Hanoi.
20:00: Arrive in Hanoi and say goodbye to your guide and driver.
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Bottled water (2 bottles per person)
- Welcome drink and fresh fruit
- English-speaking guide throughout
- Seafood lunch
- Entrance fees
- 3.5-hour boat cruise
- Kayaking and bamboo boat rows
What’s Not Included
What to Remember
• Drop-off time at Hanoi Old Quarter hotels is 20:00-20:30
• Please provide your hotel details for pick-up arrangements
• Please do not bring oversize or too much luggage
• Please advise if you prefer non English-speaking guide
• Please advise if you are vegetarian
• Umbrellas are provided
• Please bring a swimming suit, sun glasses, sun cream, and bug repellent
• Wear comfortable shoes for trekking to the caves
If you are interested in exploring halong bay tours you can visit halong-bay-tours.com to know more infomation.